Friday 30 March 2012

lottery tickets

Where To Buy That $640 Million Lottery Ticket - Glen Burnie, MD Patch

Looking to get rich quick? Here's a list of places in Glen Burnie where you can buy your Mega Millions lottery ticket.

NH Expects To Sell $2M In Lottery Tickets - Project Economy News ...

CONCORD, N.H. -- New Hampshire lottery officials say sales of Mega Millions lottery tickets as the jackpot soars past $640 million are peaking at about 180000 transactions per hour and have consumed more paper in three ...

Nick Jonas, Blake Shelton, Trey Songz & Thalia Want Mega Millions ...

The Jonas Brothers singer was snapped at a magazine stand in New York buying one of the tickets. The Voice's Blake Shelton tweets enough is enough, "That's it!!! I'm getting a lottery ticket!! No way it was worth my time at a ...

Lottery ticket buyers have big plans for potential winnings | InsideNova

Prince William County and Manassas area store owners say Mega Millions lottery ticket sales are up as more people hope to win a record-breaking $640 million.

An Atheist Buys a MegaMillions Lottery Ticket | MadMikesAmerica

I was gassing up my truck yesterday, when I saw the sign on the marquis announcing the lottery. Now I can't remember the last time I bought a lottery ticket, given the odds against winning, but I couldn't resist this one. I bought ...

Popular Posts